Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Song Lyics : Demi Lovato - Fire Starter


There's an "S" under my clothesOn my chest where nobody else can seeI light up when the doors are closedI am free, yeahAnd I wish I could make my moveI can tell that you're really into meAnd I don't got a thing to lose, in my dreams, in my dreams
I'm a bad ass, jumping off the moving trainI'm a Jane Bond, putting all the guys to shameI'm a wild card, and I'm gonna steal your gameYou better watch out
I'm a fire starterMake your blood run fasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh whoa yeah yeah, oh ohI'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh yeah yeah, oh yeah
I might look all innocentBut the embers are burning inside of meAnd I'm ready to take that step, can't you see, can't you see?
I'm a bad ass jumping off the moving trainI'm a Jane Bond, putting all the guys to shameI'm a wild card, I'm about to take my aimYou better watch out, watch out
I'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeahI'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah
I'm so high, I'm burning up,Kiss your lips, I'm waking upThere's nothing more to be afraid of
There's an "S" under my clothesOn my chest where nobody else can see
I'm a fire starter, make your blood run fasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeahI'm a fire starter, I'm a sweet disasterI melt hearts like waterYeah yeah oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah
I'm a fire starter

No comments:

Post a Comment